We are looking for a new Reconciliation Analyst to join our Energy Reconciliation team in Wellington. This is a 12 month fixed-term role.
The Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for meeting the requirements pertaining to the calculation and submission of reconciliation information for gas and electricity.
This is a challenging role with responsibility for analysis and reporting of customer energy consumption information for internal and external reporting requirements – including for the financial settlement of the generation, consumption and transport of energy necessary to supply our customers.
There are additional primary responsibilities in relation to monthly energy distribution network data submissions and the corresponding distribution network invoice reconciliation of charges. Key aspects of the role include troubleshooting issues and process improvement.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable querying databases in SQL with a keen ability to analyse data and identify and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- You will have the ability to summarise and present data in a meaningful, accurate and concise manner.
- Industry knowledge is preferred but is not essential.
- You will have the ability to seek out and identify anomalies, thoroughly investigate the detail or pattern, and form a position based on analysis then defend it when challenged.
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9 to 5
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, opportunity for flexible working arrangements, and a bunch of other good stuff like weekly morning tea and daily fruit baskets
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights
We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology.
For more information you can visit our website at www.novaenergy.co.nz and follow this link to review the position description https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description.
Applications close 11.59pm, Sunday 26 September 2021.