We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology.
About the role
We are looking for a new Credit Advisor to join our Credit Solutions team in Wellington. You will play a crucial role in offering account payment solutions by engaging customers in a confident, professional, and helpful manner.
From processing new applications through to reviewing accounts; our Credit Advisors engage with Nova’s customers through a mixture of inbound and outbound calls and emails to negotiate payment arrangements, and solutions.
This is a key frontline role offering both variety and growth for a customer service professional. No two days are the same and the industry we work in is ever-changing.
What can our ideal candidate do?
- You will be a multitasking extraordinaire who is flexible and adaptable, and who loves variety and delivering outstanding customer service.
- You will have the confidence and resilience to have difficult conversations but also be able to demonstrate empathy when required. Seeking win-win solutions is your thing.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is also crucial in this role, you should consider yourself to be a detail-oriented person
- Being outgoing and having great communication and negotiation skills will see you ace this role.
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, opportunity for flexible working arrangements, and a bunch of other good stuff like weekly morning tea and daily fruit baskets
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to purchase additional leave.
Applications close 11.59pm, Monday 25 October 2021.