We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology.
We are looking for a new Switching Coordinator to join our Energy Switching team in Tauranga or Whakatane. You will play a crucial role to delivering high performing outcomes and providing exceptional customer experience.
The on boarding journey begins with us. From quality checking sales applications through to reviewing accounts while ensuring all Nova Energy’s customers are switched effectively and efficiently while maintaining best in class compliance with industry regulations.
This is a key role offering both variety and growth where you’ll have the chance to contribute significantly to the day-to-day activities for energy onboarding and customer set-up. We are committed to delivering high performance outcomes and exceptional customer experience in an industry where no two days are the same.
- You will be a multitasking extraordinaire who is flexible, adaptable and loves variety
- You are a motivated individual who can join a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment and hit the ground running
- You have experience in a high performing team, can deliver exceptional customer experience and as a bonus, come with and energy industry or compliance back-ground
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is crucial in this role, you should consider yourself a detail-oriented person
- You’ll be able to analyse data or situations with a positive approach and look at the needs of the business to ensure customer satisfaction is priority
- Being outgoing with great communication skills will see you ace this role.
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace.
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, and a bunch of other good stuff like fruit baskets and an annual holiday party
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to purchase additional leave
If you are a team player with a great attitude and passion for delivering great customer service, please apply to be a part of our close-knit high performing team.
Applications close 11.59pm, Sunday 7 November 2021.