We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about customer experience to lead and inspire a team of agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction. In this role you will be responsible for supporting your team to meet targets while monitoring performance and identifying coaching opportunities.
If you are a proactive thinker with the drive to achieve goals who cares about creating an engaged team environment, we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience leading high performing, customer service teams
- Be a leader/doer who actively coaches and develops your team and isn’t afraid to be hands on when required
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to actively collaborate with others to make it easy for our customers
- Have a high level of digital literacy & a well-developed ability to make effective decisions
- Lead by example with strong people focus and the ability to relate to and effectively lead a diverse range of people
What can we offer you?
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of office hours
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to buy additional leave.
You can view the position description by following this link https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description and you can learn more about us on our website: www.novaenergy.co.nz
Applications for this role close at 11:59pm, Sunday 31 October 2021.