We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare, and technology.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for someone to join our team and take responsibility for managing workflow and the queue on a day-to-day basis which includes scheduling and rostering. In this role you will also be responsible for coordinating service interruptions, data analysis, and producing reports on operational performance.
If you are an innovative thinker and problem-solver with strong planning and analytical skills who knows how to collaborate and are passionate about customer experience, we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an intermediate to advanced level user of Microsoft Office
- Have proven skills in data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have experience supporting real-time queue management with sound knowledge of rostering methodologies and practices
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
What can we offer you?
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of office hours
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to buy additional leave.
You can view the position description by following this link https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description and you can learn more about us on our website: www.novaenergy.co.nz
Applications for this role close at 11:59pm, Sunday 31 October 2021.