We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Digital team in Wellington. You will be responsible for the success of Nova projects by planning, executing, and delivering projects on time, in budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the Project Manager tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
- Preferably Tertiary Qualified in computer science, Information Systems, or Service Delivery disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing complex projects and programs in a technical environment
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology. Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk
- Certifications as appropriate to technology and industry standards
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 8am - 5pm.
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, opportunity for flexible working arrangements, and a bunch of other good stuff like weekly morning tea and daily fruit baskets.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights.
Applications close 11.59pm, Sunday 21 November 2021.