We are looking for a technically minded, customer focused team member to join our billing team, reporting to the Billing Services Manager. This is a permanent, full time based in the heart of Newmarket.
The Billing Coordinator wears two key hats - working with customers via phone and email about their Nova bills, and a second focus on reviewing data using an analytical skillset. This role requires someone who is an active problem solver, has an eye for detail, and is articulate and confident with providing great customer service. The successful candidate would also be described as a strong communicator who can multitask with data and all kinds of people!
- You will have experience in a previous customer service role and are competent exploring trends and finding exceptions in billing systems.
- You will be a competent user in Microsoft office and extremely comfortable using new systems and analysing data.
- You will enjoy interacting with others, be confident talking on the phone to customers, be responsive to feedback and have resilience during difficult calls.
What we can offer you:
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am - 5pm.
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and the opportunity for flexible working arrangements.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to buy additional leave.
We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884.
Applications for this role close at 11:59pm, Sunday 16 January 2022.
We will be reviewing all applications after the close date.