We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be our primary touch point for all Nova Energy customers, taking inbound calls and emails. You can be based in either our Tauranga or Whakatane office locations. You will be responsible for helping customers resolve a wide range of queries and have quality conversations while making the complex easy to understand.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
- Full time positions, 40 hours per week, on a rotating roster between the hours of 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Job share positions, 20 hours per week on a rotating roster between the hours of 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Part time positions, fixed hours of 2.00pm – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of office hours
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to buy additional leave.
You can view the position description by following this link https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description and you can learn more about us on our website: www.novaenergy.co.nz
Applications for this role close at 11:59pm, Monday 30 May 2022.