Megatel was the very first company offering a Telecommunication and Power services bundle package in NZ, and we continue to innovate and improve our services such as with our bundle packages that can now include Mobile, Gas, or our Korean IPTV services. We are a continuously growing company which believes that our vision and services can positively change the future of the telecommunication and power market. Megatel has been a trading division of Nova Energy since 2019.
As we continue to build and focus on our market share for the Chinese/Korean community in New Zealand, we are planning on strengthening our team by appointing a mature, passionate and eager Technical Support Specialist who will help us toward achieving our goals and vision.
The Technical Support Specialist role is a full-time position, Monday to Friday (9:00am-6:00pm). Our office is located in Albany, Auckland. We are an energetic, fun and outgoing brand with an outstanding team and company culture. We offer a competitive remuneration package, full on-the-job training and opportunities for career development.
You must be a fluent English speaker and genuinely passionate about helping customers and bringing positive changes to improve customer experience with Megatel.
A few must haves:
- A good level of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide technical guidance to others
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours or weekends as required. You will be required to join our “on call” roster
- An ability to adapt well to a fast-paced Call Centre environment
- An ability to respond Live Chat inquiries with good typing speed
- Willingness to go the extra mile to provide satisfaction for our customers
- Patience and a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt them to everyday work
- Chinese or Korean speaker is advantaged
- Join a collaborative, high performing and results driven team.
- Work in an ever-evolving industry where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
- Offer a wide range of solutions and advice to help customers.
- Advance your own negotiation, communication, and mentoring skills.
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am - 6pm.
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, opportunity for flexible working arrangements.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights.
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, volunteer leave, and the option to buy additional leave.
Applications close 11.59pm, 8 June 2022.