Nova Energy is transitioning to a multi-utility retailer to grow value and support diversification of the business for the future. Our aim is to be the retailer of choice within the energy and telecommunications sectors, delivering high standards of service.
The Pricing team are responsible for providing analytical, financial, and business performance reporting and analysis to Nova Retail Group. The role of Pricing Analyst is crucial to the success of Nova, as it operates to provide extensive financial literacy to relevant stakeholders. In this pivotal role, the Pricing Analyst produces, analyses, condenses and presents financial information to relevant parties to ensure key business outcomes are met.
We are a high performing team and we’re looking for a technically minded individual to join us. Your passion for quality work and dedication to learning, growing, and thriving will make you one of Nova’s subject matter experts. You will master the everyday responsibilities of your role and contribute to the team’s overall success.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Relevant degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience in advanced financial modelling and business case development, preferably in the utilities sector or similar
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel with an emphasis on SQL
- A dynamic environment in an ever-evolving industry where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
- We’re offer an inclusive workplace and we’re super proud of it too. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- We really care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment. We offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- We also offer generous leave provisions, including paid parental leave enhancements for 26 weeks.
To be successful in this role you will have a mindset that is solution-focused, highly analytical, and technically orientated. Our customer’s needs are always evolving, as is the products and services supporting them, and we’ll need you to be flexible.
Not only will you pride yourself on going the extra-mile to get things just right, but you will also be open to complex challenges for details as you turn your mind to solving complex issues. And, if you are a bit of perfectionist when it comes to high accuracy and quality data inputs then you’ll fit right in.
But this role isn’t just about high-quality flawless data analysis, we’re after an individual who has great intuition and who likes thinking outside the box. We’re also interested in someone who considers the big picture to ensure win-win outcomes for our customers and our business.
How to apply:
Apply now via SEEK!
For more information you can visit our website at www.novaenergy.co.nz and follow this link to review the position description https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in on a rolling basis and scheduling interviews accordingly.