We’re looking for a customer service superstar to provide support to our customers who have purchased Nova Digital products. Do you:
- Like to use your initiative and adapt to learnings from customer experience.
- Pride yourself on your customer service skills
- Have an optimistic attitude and like to focus on solutions and process improvement
- If you have relevant work experience within the energy or telco industry, great. If not, no worries as full training will be provided.
Our Telecommunications Service Delivery team in Auckland currently consists of 4 Helpdesk Analysts and 3 Internet & Services Coordinator.
We work hard together to achieve the best outcomes for our customers, but you best believe we know how to have a good laugh! We have a weekly morning tea shout, along with regular office events. We’re not just looking for someone who has the exceptional customer service skills needed to do the job; but a colleague who wants to be part of a fun and unique close-knit team.
Who are we?
We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses.
Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884.
What we can offer you:
- A discretionary incentive payment based on your performance and the Company’s
- Annual wellness programme, learning and development programmes, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Flexible work arrangements including up to two days working from home
- Generous leave provisions including parental leave top ups for 26 weeks, volunteer leave, and the option to purchase additional leave
You can view the position description by following this link https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description and you can learn more about us on our website: www.novaenergy.co.nz
Applications for this role close at 11:59pm, Tuesday 30 August 2022.