- Providing critical after-hours technical support to our customers by communicating effectively and supporting colleagues in creating and re-envisioning troubleshooting processes.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across all business units to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supporting customers and fielding requests via telephone, email and support tickets.
- Working with customers to test fixes by analysing and administering resolutions
- Work varied, rostered shifts. Afterhours support is covered from 7:30pm to 7.30am Monday to Friday; 7.30am Saturday to 7.30am Sunday and 7.30am Sunday to 7.30am Monday.
The Team Our Helpdesk team consists of 4 Helpdesk Analysts and falls within our Telecommunications Service Delivery Team. The wider Telco Service Delivery Team also consists of 4 Internet & Service Coordinators and the Telecommunications Service Delivery Manager.
We work hard together to achieve the best outcomes for our customers; but we also value a good laugh! We have a weekly morning tea shout each week, along with regular office events. We’re not just looking for someone who has the exceptional customer service & technical skills needed to do the job, but a colleague with a can-do attitude who wants to continue to grow & develop within the fast-paced telco space. Come and join our supportive, collaborative team environment.
Who are we? We’re the ones who supply great value energy, broadband and phone services to all kinds of Kiwi homes and businesses. Because we’re Kiwis too, we believe in good, friendly service. So, we put a lot of our energy into treating people right. It’s also why our Customer Service Team is based right here in New Zealand. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch. Nova is part of the family-owned Todd Corporation, one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884.
What we can offer you:
- A discretionary incentive payment based on your performance and the Company’s
- Annual wellness programme, learning and development programmes, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Flexible work arrangements including up to two days working from home
- Generous leave provisions including parental leave top ups for 26 weeks, volunteer leave, and the option to purchase additional leave