We are looking for a talented individual to join our People & Culture team as an People & Culture Coordinator in our Wellington office. If you're passionate about fostering a positive workplace culture, supporting the employee life cycle, and excelling in a collaborative environment, then please keep on reading!
About the role
You will work closely with the two Business Partners and an Advisor in providing day-to-day coordination support for the team. Your role will focus on a variety of support across the coordination of the end-to-end employee lifecycle, managing data entry, onboarding & offboarding, recruitment coordination and liaising with payroll.
This role will be based in our Wellington CBD office and welcome applications from candidates seeking either full-time or set part-time hours.
Other key tasks:
- Prepare employment related documentation such as offer letters, contracts, exits and approved variations to terms and conditions.
- Provide employee data reports, run and collate employee survey feedback.
- Contribute to a wide range of People & Culture projects and initiatives that foster a positive work culture and enhance employee engagement.
We are looking for a candidate with prior experience within an HR environment who can step in and take on full responsibility for the role. As an ideal candidate, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour, and strong organization and accuracy skills in your work. You will be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels in the company and will be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information.
Other key requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience in generalist HR in Administrator/Coordinator roles creating employment documentation such as, offer letters, contracts, exits and variations to terms and conditions.
- Strong administrative skills including a high level of computer literacy and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively and demonstrate a well-organised and systematic approach.
More about the team
Our HR team consists of the General Manager People & Culture, two Business Partners, an Advisor, and a Talent Acquisition Specialist. We are a close bunch who support one another. We value each other as individuals for their relative strengths while always coming together as a whole team.
We work hard together to achieve high-quality results, but we know how to have a good laugh (we also love coffee and cheese scone meetings at local cafes). We're not looking for someone who just has the technical skills necessary to do the job but a colleague who wants to be a part of our unique team. Our HR and wider People & Culture team have a lot to offer as do our amazing employees and the ever-evolving energy industry.
What We Can Offer You
- A discretionary incentive payment based on your performance and the Company’s.
- Annual wellness programme, learning and development programmes, discounted Southern Cross, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Discounted Nova Energy products.
- Flexible work arrangements (WFH 2 days a week).
- Employee discount programme (Nova Perks), free eye checks, discounted gym, fuel savings – to name a few.
- Generous leave provisions including parental leave top ups for 26 weeks, volunteer leave, and the option to purchase additional leave.
- Fun Cultural Calendar & social club activities.
- A dynamic environment with an ever-evolving industry where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information before applying.
Due to immigration requirements, we are only accepting applications from those who have current work rights in New Zealand.
Please note that you may not receive notification of the outcome of your application until the vacancy has closed, and we have completed the shortlisting process.