Nova Energy is a nationwide, New Zealand owned company, and we treat our customers the way you'd expect of a genuine Kiwi organisation. We provide a smart mix of electricity, gas, broadband and home phone options. We keep things straightforward and easy to understand, and our award-winning Customer Care team is based right here in Whakatane.
We’re looking for customer-focused, technically savvy team players to join our Customer Care team. They’ll be the primary contact point for all Nova Energy customers - responsible for helping customers resolve account queries, providing information about services and taking or initiating action to provide the desired outcome.
Ideally you will have:
- An awesome attitude
- Experience providing outstanding service in a contact centre or customer service role (in an Energy or Telecommunications environment would be an advantage)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people
Care - We care about our customers, each other and the job that we do
Dare - We put our hand up, get involved and make things happen
Share - We work together and share knowledge to achieve great things
Cheer - We encourage each other and celebrate a job well done
This is a 40 hour per week shift position between the hours of 7.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday. This role is crucial to Nova Energy as your phone and email-based interactions with our customers reflects our reputation in the public domain.
What We Can Offer You
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Generous parental leave enhancements for 26 weeks.
- A dynamic environment with an ever-evolving industry where you can learn, grow and thrive.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 26 April 2021. We will be reviewing applications as they come in on a rolling basis and scheduling interviews accordingly.
For more information you can visit our website at www.novaenergy.co.nz and follow this link to review the position description https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description.