The family-owned Todd Corporation is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, energy retailing, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology. The Downstream Division of Todd Corporation consists of four entities; Nova Energy, megaTel, Synergise and Todd Generation. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
The Salesforce Developer will be part of the tight-knit multi-disciplinary Digital team reporting to the Digital Manager. If you are a Senior Salesforce Developer, we would still love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding and experience in development of Salesforce, a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, with knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning Components, Marketing Cloud, Apex, flow and API integration.
You will be responsible for:
- Salesforce expert – providing advice and support delivery of capability in Salesforce at Nova Energy
- designing, building and extending features to further enable business automation, prototyping and implementing core business logic and web services for both our internal corporate and public applications.
- Degree in software engineering or relevant industry experience
- Relevant Salesforce certifications
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, opportunity for flexible working arrangements, career coaching, and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Nova is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Generous leave provisions.
- A dynamic environment with an ever-evolving industry where you can learn, grow and thrive.
Applications close Wednesday 23 June 2021, we will be reviewing applications as they come in on a rolling basis and scheduling interviews accordingly.