We're looking for someone who has the ability to engage and effectively communicate with customers, as well as others inside and external to the business. The successful candidate prides themselves on both their evolving and established professional networks.
The successful candidate will be based in Christchurch for this role, but it is expected they will have travel around the greater Canterbury area from time to time.
- Great attitude
- Solutions sales background preferred
- Full, clean NZ Driver’s licence
- Downstream is proud to be an inclusive workplace. We look after one another and genuinely care about what happens outside of the hours of 9am - 5pm
- We care about our people and want you to thrive in our environment, so we offer annual wellness programmes, learning and development programmes, leadership training, career coaching, opportunity for flexible working arrangements, and a bunch of other good stuff
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits and the option to purchase additional leave
The family owned Todd Corporation is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful companies. With a family and business history dating back to 1884, the Company has interests in hydrocarbon exploration and production, electricity generation, energy retailing, property development, minerals, healthcare and technology. The Downstream Division of Todd Corporation consists of four entities; Nova Energy, megaTel, Sunergise and Todd Generation. We have office locations in Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Whakatane, New Plymouth and Christchurch.
If the above snapshot sounds like you then we invite you to apply directly via the applicable link.
For more information you can visit our website at www.novaenergy.co.nz and follow this link to review the position description https://www.novaenergy.co.nz/position-description
Applications close Sunday 8 August 2021.