All the cables you need are provided in the boxes with your Panasonic home phone and your NetComm modem.
- Locate the RJ11 telephone cable that connects your home phone to your NetComm modem.
- Take the phone cable and connect one end into Telephone Port 1 or 2 on the back of your modem.
- Connect the other end of the phone cable to the main phone base unit. Connect the main phone base unit to the power supply using the connection supplied.
- Insert two of the AAA batteries that came with the phone into each handset as directed by the label in the battery compartment.
- The second phone handset can be installed in another location in your home. The phone needs to be plugged into a power supply using the connection supplied. Note: This handset does not require any other cabling as it uses a wireless phone connection.