Home Freedom offer terms
Home Freedom Important offer terms
The supply of electricity and/or natural gas under the Home Freedom Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers (“General Terms”), which are varied in accordance with the following special terms (“Special Term”):
- This offer only applies to selected new and existing residential electricity and/or natural gas customers who sign up to this Plan before 31 July 2019.
- To be and remain eligible for this Plan you must receive your energy bill by email (e-Bill).
- Please note your pricing on this Plan is not fixed, and is therefore subject to change from time to time. We will notify you in accordance with our General Terms if your pricing changes.
- Nova Energy may also adjust your pricing if, for any reason, the information that Nova Energy has relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or pricing category is incorrect or changes). We will notify you of your new pricing if this occurs.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- This Plan is only available in selected Nova supplied regions. It does not apply to business or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites, consumers switching from retailers who provide wholesale electricity pricing to their customers (including but not limited to spot pricing retailers), unmetered electricity charges, distributed generation (i.e. solar export) pricing, or our standard fees and charges.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. The General Terms apply in conjunction with these special terms and are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz. Where there is a conflict between the General Terms and the special terms of this Plan set out above, the terms of this Plan will apply.
Effective 1 December 2018