The supply of electricity and natural gas under this Dual EnergySure Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Commercial Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”), and the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
- To be eligible for this Plan (and any account credit under clause 3 below) you must:
a) if you are a new business energy customer, sign up your business’s electricity and natural gas supply with us at the same property; or
b) if you are an existing business electricity and/or natural gas customer, either:
• sign up for both electricity and natural gas supply at a new property; or
• sign up a new connection for the supply of electricity and/or natural gas at an existing property to which we already supply electricity and/or natural gas (such that we will be the supplier of both electricity and natural gas at the same property).
- On this Plan, the Nova Energy components in the Daily Charge and the Variable Charge(s) of your pricing are fixed until 31 March 2022 for electricity and 30 September 2022 for gas (“Term”).
However, we may adjust your pricing:
a) due to changes in third party costs, for example network company, transmission and metering charges (which may apply to both the Daily Charge and the Variable Charge components);
b) due to changes in: taxes (e.g., GST); levies (including the Electricity Authority Levy and/or Gas Industry Company Levy); the NZ Emissions Trading Scheme; any relevant assessment, duty, charge or withholding on electricity or this Plan; or any other governmental or regulatory changes; and
c) if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set the pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g. if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes during the course of this Plan).
- On this Plan, you will also receive a $150 account credit (including GST) for each new electricity and/or new natural gas Installation Control Point (“ICP”) at the same property on your ﬁrst invoice. Please note:
a) We reserve the right to amend your account credit if you do not sign up both your electricity and natural gas at the same property at the same time; and
b) This account credit is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable, and no cash alternative is available.
- At the end of the respective electricity/natural gas Term, you will be moved to new pricing applicable for your area and metering setup. We will notify you of this new pricing.
- If you end the Plan for any reason before the end of the Term an early termination fee may apply, and will comprise:
a) $300 (including GST) for each ICP on this Plan; and
b) an amount equal to the total account credit(s) you received on this Plan.
- The early termination fee under this Plan will not apply in circumstances where you switch away within 30 days of receiving a notice of: any changes to the pricing of this Plan in accordance with clause 2(c) above; or any material changes to our General Terms.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move, in which case the early termination fee(s) may apply. However, if you move properties and sign up with us at your new property, the early termination fee(s) may be waived at our absolute discretion.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. A late payment fee of $25 may apply if you don’t pay your bill on time.
- This Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include residential, industrial or Time of Use (TOU) sites, unmetered charges, distributed generation (i.e. solar export) pricing, or our standard fees and charges.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between the General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan set out above, the Special Terms will apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.