The supply of electricity under this Business EnergySure Electricity Plan 2024 (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Commercial Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”) and the following special terms (“Special Terms”). If there is any conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply:
- On this Plan, the Nova Energy components in the Daily Charge and the Variable Charge(s) of your pricing are fixed until 31 March 2024 (“Term”).
However, we may adjust your pricing:
a) due to changes in third party costs, for example network company, transmission, and metering charges (which may apply to both the Daily Charge and the Variable Charge components);
b) due to changes in taxes (e.g., GST); levies (including the Electricity Authority Levy); the NZ Emissions Trading Scheme; any relevant assessment, duty, charge or withholding on electricity or this Plan; or any other governmental or regulatory changes; and/or
c) if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set the pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes during the course of this Plan).
- At the end of the Term, you will be moved to new pricing applicable for your area and metering set-up. We will notify you of this new pricing.
- If you end the Plan for any reason before the end of the Term an early termination fee of $300 (including GST) will apply in respect of each Installation Control Point on this Plan.
- The early termination fee under this Plan will not apply in circumstances where you switch away within 30 days of receiving a notice of: any changes to the pricing of this Plan in accordance with clause 1(c) above; or any material changes to our General Terms.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move, in which case the early termination fee(s) will apply.
- This Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include residential, or Time of Use (TOU) sites, unmetered charges, or to distributed generation (i.e., solar export) pricing.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. A late payment fee of $25 may apply if you don’t pay your bill on time.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. Our standard fees and additional service charges (published on our website) also apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.