The supply of electricity and/or natural gas under this Freedom Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Commercial Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”), and the following terms (“Special Terms”):
- This offer only applies to selected new and existing business electricity and/or natural gas customers.
- Your pricing on this Plan is not fixed and is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes.
- We may also adjust your pricing on this Plan if, for any reason, the information that we have relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes).
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. If you do not pay an invoice by the due date, you may be charged a late payment fee (and/or other applicable fees/charges relating to overdue payment or debt collection) in accordance with our Service Fee Schedule published on our website.
- This Plan is only available in selected Nova supplied regions. It does not apply to or include residential, industrial or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites; unmetered electricity charges, distributed generation (i.e. solar export) pricing; or our standard fees and charges.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan set out above, the Special Terms will apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.