The supply of electricity and/or natural gas under this Certainty Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”) and the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
- On this Plan, your electricity and/or natural gas pricing will stay the same until 31 March 2022 (“Term”), unless we adjust your pricing:
a) due to changes to taxes (e.g., GST), levies (including the Electricity Authority Levy and/or Gas Industry Company Levy), the NZ Emissions Trading Scheme, or any other governmental or regulatory changes; or
b) if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or pricing category is incorrect or changes during the Term).
- If you end the Plan for any reason before the end of the Term, an early termination fee may apply in respect of each Installation Control Point (“ICP”). This fee will be calculated from the date(s) each ICP supply started on the Plan, and will comprise:
a) an Administration Fee of $50 (including GST); and
b) a Variable Fee of $100 (including GST) which reduces by $10 for every full 30-day period that the ICP has been on the Plan. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no part reduction for part 30-day periods.
- The early termination fee will not apply in circumstances where you switch away within 30 days of receiving a notice of: any changes to the pricing of this Plan in accordance with clause 2(b) above; or any material changes to our General Terms.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move, in which case the early termination fee may apply. However, if you move properties and sign up with us at your new property, the early termination fee may be waived at our absolute discretion.
- This Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include business or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites, unmetered electricity charges, distributed generation (i.e. solar export) pricing, or our standard fees and charges.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.