The supply of broadband, phone, electricity and/or natural gas services under this Everyday Bundle Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with both Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Energy Customers and Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Broadband and/or Phone Customers, including Nova’s Fair Use Policy, which are both available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”) and the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
Introduction and Eligibility
- This Plan is only available to selected residential customers in our service regions. Please visit novaenergy.co.nz for the regions we currently service.
- To be eligible for this Plan, you must sign up for broadband and electricity and/or natural gas services with us at the same property. All services must be on the Plan.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- On this Plan, you will receive special broadband pricing while you have your electricity and/or natural gas supply with us on the Plan.
- Your pricing on this Plan is not fixed and is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes.
- We may also adjust your electricity and/or natural gas pricing if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes).
- If you end your electricity or natural gas supply on this Plan for any reason, your broadband pricing will increase. If you no longer have any energy supply on this Plan, your broadband pricing and plan will change to our Freedom Broadband Plan.
- If you end your broadband supply on this Plan for any reason, your electricity and/or natural gas supply will change to our Freedom Plan.
Broadband Supply Terms
- This Plan includes:
a) unlimited broadband data (subject to our Fair Use Policy), delivered over an ADSL, VDSL or Fibre connection; and
b) a modem. Please note that a $15 delivery fee applies.
Energy Supply Terms
- The supply of electricity and/or natural gas under this Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include business or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites, unmetered electricity charges, distributed generation (i.e. solar export) pricing, or our standard fees and charges.
- You have the option to purchase our add-on home phone services with this Plan, which you may start at any time, or cancel at any time on 30 days’ notice to us. If you choose to purchase our home phone service, there is a one-off charge for twin cordless handsets. A $15 delivery fee also applies.
- Our standard home phone service includes unlimited calls to NZ landlines, subject to our Fair Use Policy. Separate NZ mobile and international landline calling packages can be added at any time at an additional cost.
- If you purchase our phone service, please note that:
a) you must use the modem we supply;
b) your calls will be delivered using your broadband connection (VoIP);
c) if there is a power or broadband outage or other broadband disabling event (including impeded wireless range within your home, equipment being disconnected from wall sockets etc.) you will be unable to make calls using our phone service, including Emergency 111 calls. We recommend you maintain or have access to a mobile phone service and keep a charged mobile phone at your premises in case you need access to 111 and other emergency call services in cases of service disruption;
d) if you rely on a medical alarm, life-support or other critical-support or monitored service, and your existing third-party service provider cannot guarantee its compatibility with our broadband/phone services, you should not sign up for our services; and
e) calls to “0900”, “018”, “0161”, “0172” and “059” numbers, switched digital (data) calls, collect calls, audio conferencing, and calling card calls are excluded from all our phone services.
- Fibre installation is free for standard residential broadband and phone connections. However, a connection fee may apply to non-standard fibre installations and to any new ADSL or VDSL connections (e.g. if fibre is not available at your home and you do not already have an ADSL or VDSL broadband connection). We will let you know if any connection fee or other additional charges apply.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. A late payment fee of $25 may apply if you don’t pay your bill on time.
- This Plan is not available in conjunction with any other broadband or energy offer from us.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.