1. The offer is for the installation of a Rinnai A26 system (or similar) externally mounted continuous flow gas hot water system for domestic applications installed at a fixed price of $2,850 (incl GST) and paid for by the customer on their Nova Energy energy account over a three year term, interest free in accordance with Nova Energy’s Product Purchase terms and conditions.
2. The offer is open to residential customers who:
(a) agree to join Nova Energy for a supply of gas and electricity for a period of three years in Nova Energy supplied regions by 31 December 2020;
(b) own, and live in, a property which:
i. is located in one of the applicable Natural Gas Hot Water Package offer regions listed on Nova’s website at www.novaenergy.co.nz; or
ii. is connected to the Powerco or GasNet or First Gas or Vector gas network or can be connected to the Powerco or GasNet or Vector gas network; and
(c) meet Nova Energy’s normal credit criteria.
3. Specifications: The package includes:
(a) the Rinnai A26 (or similar) externally mounted continuous flow gas hot water system for domestic appliances;
(b) installation of the system including parts and labour with up to 15m of gas installation piping and with up to 10m of water installation piping;
(c) electricity connection to the Rinnai A26 unit; and
(d) if required:
i. removal and disposal of your existing hot water cylinder providing the cylinder can fit through the cupboard door without any modification to the cupboard and all shelving and any other obstruction is removed beforehand ready for day of installation,
ii. livening of the gas connection; and
iii. installation of a gas meter.
4. Additional costs apply where:
(a) there are connection costs as determined by Powerco Limited or GasNet Ltd or First Gas or Vector Limited;
(b) supply capability above the continuous flow gas hot water system is required, in which case a quote will be provided based on the site requirements;
(c) more than 15m of gas installation piping is needed or more than 10m of water installation piping is needed;
(d) any leaks are found in existing pipework;
(e) replacement of existing low pressure water pipes, plumbing pipes, taps, shower heads or other plumbing fittings are needed as a result of the change of pressure to mains pressure or damage caused as a result of such piping or fittings not being replaced (leaks from existing pipework and fittings may occur when low pressure is replaced with mains pressure);
(f) any refurbishment is required if the cylinder is not easily removed and modifications need to be made; or
(g) a meter box cover or meter set, pipe cover or recess box for continuous flow hot water system is required.
5. Before an application is approved Nova Energy, or it’s representative, will complete a site visit to confirm whether the application can be approved and if any additional costs apply. If there are additional costs Nova Energy will agree these costs with the customer before the installation commences.
6. After an application is approved Nova Energy, or it’s representative, will book an appointment with the customer to complete the installation. The customer will be required to be home during the installation. Prior to the installation appointment the gas connection to the customer’s house will be livened and a meter placed at the property.
7. The Rinnai A26 system (or similar) externally mounted continuous flow gas hot water system must not be removed from the installation address during the three year term without the prior permission of Nova Energy.
8. Electricity and natural gas pricing over the term depends on the relevant Nova Energy pricing plan selected by the customer.
9. This offer is subject to Nova Energy’s:
(a) Product Purchase terms and conditions, including finance terms which will be provided on the visit to your home; and
(b) standard terms and conditions of supply which are available here