The supply of electricity under the Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Electricity Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers (“General Terms”), which are varied in accordance with the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
- This offer only applies to selected new and existing residential electricity customers who fit the Plan criteria and sign up to this Plan before 28 February 2019.
- To be and remain eligible for this Plan you must: a) receive your energy bill by email (e-Bill); and b) own, lease or have access to the regular use of an Electric Vehicle (EV).
- In respect to this offer, an Electric Vehicle is either a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) or a Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), which is charged via connection to the electricity network, and is fully licenced and registered to drive on New Zealand roads.
- On this Plan you will receive a 20% prompt payment discount (“EV PPD”) off the electricity charges on your account, instead of Nova Energy’s standard residential prompt payment discount of 15% until 31 July 2020 (“Term”).
- At the end of Term, the EV PPD will no longer apply and the standard prompt payment discount will be applied if you meet the applicable criteria at that time. We will notify you when this occurs.
- For avoidance of doubt the EV PPD will not be applied:
a) if you do not pay your bill in full and by the due date shown on your invoice; or
b) in respect of any natural gas supply, or to any standard fees, charges and account credits that might applied to your account.
- Pricing on this Plan is not fixed, and is therefore subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes in accordance with the General Terms.
- Nova Energy may also adjust your pricing if, for any reason, the information that Nova Energy has relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering setup or capacity and/or pricing category is incorrect or changes during the Term).
- By switching to this Plan, you agree that Nova Energy may verify your vehicle type and registration details through external party websites or other available means. Nova Energy may also request proof of ownership, lease or confirmation of access to an Electric Vehicle.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will be terminated if you move.
- This Plan is available at Nova Energy’s absolute discretion in Nova Energy supplied regions and may not be available in conjunction with other offers or to all customer and/or properties. In particular, but without limitation, this Plan does not apply to business or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites or consumers switching from retailers who provide wholesale electricity pricing to their customers (including but not limited to spot pricing retailers). We will notify you if this affects you.
- Acceptance criteria apply. The General Terms apply in conjunction with these special terms and are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz.
- Where there is a conflict between the General Terms and the special terms of this Plan set out above, the terms of this Plan will apply.