The supply of electricity under this Off-Peak Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”) and the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
- This Plan is only available to residential electricity customers in selected regions.
- To be eligible for this Plan you must:
a) have an advanced (smart) electricity meter we deem suitable for the Plan; and
b) receive your energy bill by email (e-Bill).
- On this Plan your electricity pricing will be split into ‘Peak’ and ‘Off-Peak’ times in accordance with your electricity network’s stipulated times.
- Your pricing on this Plan, including any applicable export buy-back rate, is not fixed and is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes.
- We may also adjust your pricing if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes).
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- This Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include business or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites, consumers switching from retailers who provide wholesale electricity pricing to their customers (including but not limited to spot pricing retailers), unmetered electricity charges, or our standard fees and charges.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. A late payment fee of $25 may apply if you don’t pay your bill on time.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan, at any time, without notice.