The supply of mobile services under this Small Business Endless Mobile Multisaver Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with our General Terms for Mobile Customers (“General Terms”), our Privacy and Fair Use Policies and the following special terms (“Special Terms”). If there is any conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply.
- On this Plan you will receive discounted mobile pricing when you have another eligible business service (being electricity, natural gas or broadband) supplied by us at the same address and on the same account. However, if you end the supply of these other eligible services, (so we only supply you with mobile), your pricing will automatically be changed to our current mobile only pricing, which is available on request.
- You can choose an allowance of data to use at maximum speed (“Max Speed Data Allowance”), which renews each month. Once your Max Speed Data Allowance has been used, you will receive endless data, but speeds will be reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps and hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion. Your experience will be impacted at reduced speeds. Any unused Max Speed Data Allowance remaining at the end of each month will expire.
- You will also receive endless calls and SMS to standard landline and mobile numbers in New Zealand and Australia. MMS (e.g., picture messages), premium numbers (e.g. short codes) and roaming usage are excluded, for which additional charges will apply as set out on our website.
- You can have up to 5 SIMs in your Plan group and each SIM will receive the same Max Speed Data Allowance. You cannot share Max Speed Data Allowance between SIMs.
- For an additional monthly charge, you can upgrade the Max Speed Data Allowance for all SIMs in your Plan group to a higher Max Speed Data Allowance by using the Nova Hub or calling our Customer Care team.
- If you choose to downgrade the Max Speed Data Allowance for all SIMs in your Plan group, this will take effect from the start of the next calendar month.
- You can purchase additional one-off Max Speed Data Packs for individual SIMs in your Plan group by calling our Customer Care team. These Packs will expire at the end of the month in which they are purchased, and any unused max speed data will not carry-over.
- Standard acceptance and credit criteria apply. Our standard fees and additional service charges and terms also apply and are available on our website.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan, at any time, without notice.