Super WiFi Broadband Plan Special Terms
Super WiFi Broadband Plan Special Terms
The supply of broadband and phone services under this Super WiFi Broadband Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Residential Broadband and/or Phone Customers, including Nova’s Fair Use Policy, which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”) and the following special terms (“Special Terms”):
- This offer is only available to selected new and existing residential broadband customers in our service regions who also sign up for (or who already receive) electricity and/or natural gas services from Nova at the same property.
- To be eligible for this Plan you must:
a) not have accepted any other broadband offer from us within the past 12 months; and
b) if you are a new energy customer, sign up your electricity and/or your natural gas supply with us at the same property on a separate energy plan applicable for your area and metering set-up; or
c) if you are an existing energy customer, remain on your existing electricity and/or natural gas plan.
- The term of this Plan is 24 months (“Term”).
- The Plan includes:
a) unlimited broadband data (subject to our Fair Use Policy) delivered over a Fibre connection;
b) the ability for you to purchase our add-on home phone services which you may start at any time, or cancel at any time on 30 days’ notice to us; and
c) two Plume SuperPods, a modem (and twin cordless phone handsets if you purchase home phone services) delivered to you free of charge.
- On the Plan, you will also receive our Plume Service as part of your monthly broadband charge. The Plume Service is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable, and no cash alternative is available.
- If you end the Plan for any reason before the end of the Term, an early termination fee of $250 (including GST) may apply.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move (in which case the early termination fee may apply if you move during the Term). However, if you move to a new house during the Term and continue to receive broadband from us at your new property, the early termination fee may be waived at our sole discretion. Please note, depending on where you move to, Nova’s broadband services may not be available at your new home.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. If you do not pay an invoice by the due date, you may be charged a late payment fee (and/or other applicable fees/charges relating to overdue payment or debt collection) in accordance with our Service Fee Schedule published on our website.
- Our standard home phone service includes unlimited calls to NZ landlines, subject to our Fair Use Policy. Separate NZ mobile and international landline calling packages can be added at any time at an additional cost. If you purchase our phone service, please note that:
a) you'll no longer have a fixed landline for your calling. Instead, your calls will be delivered over your internet connection;
b) if there is a power or internet outage or other internet disabling event (including impeded wireless range within your home, equipment being disconnected from wall sockets etc.) you will be unable to make calls using our phone service, including Emergency 111 calls. We recommend you maintain or have access to a mobile phone service and keep a charged mobile phone at your premises in case you need access to 111 and other emergency call services in cases of service disruption;
c) if you rely on a medical alarm, life-support or other critical-support or monitored service, and your existing third-party service provider cannot guarantee its compatibility with our internet/phone services, you should not sign up for our services; and
d) calls to “0900”, “018”, “0161”, “0172” and “059” numbers, switched digital (data) calls, collect calls, audio conferencing, and calling card calls are excluded from all our phone services.
- Fibre installation is free for standard residential broadband and phone connections. However, a connection fee may apply to non-standard fibre installations and to any new ADSL or VDSL connections (e.g. if fibre is not available at your home and you do not already have an ADSL or VDSL internet connection). We will let you know if any connection fee or other additional charges apply.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. If there is a conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan set out above, the Special Terms will apply.
- This Plan is not available in conjunction with any other broadband offer from us.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.
Effective 1 December 2019