COVID - 19 information
We’re here to help
We're committed to helping during the COVID-19 period and we’re continuously adapting to follow Government directions and guidelines. Here’s some of the ways we’re assisting our customers:
- Get in contact: If you are worried about being able to pay your upcoming bill, please call us to discuss your situation and the options we have available to help.
- Extra medically and vulnerable customer assistance: Given the added financial stresses many are facing right now we’ve enhanced our processes for both medically dependent and vulnerable customers. For more information and to register so we can note this on your account click here.
- Energy saving advice: We have some great home energy savings tips that may help reduce your usage.
- Different payment options: We’d also be happy to talk you through ways to manage your bills with less hassle by changing your bill payment method.
- Budgeting advice: We can help put you in touch with budgeting services available throughout the country and other social agencies that could help. We can also talk to WINZ on your behalf, with your permission.
- Outages: We will continue to notify you of any planned outages that network companies may be undertaking during this time. Where possible, we will notify you by SMS of unplanned outage event updates as they become available to us. If we don’t have a mobile number for you, please consider providing this to us so you can receive these notifications.
Our team are working as hard as we can to maintain our customer service levels, however please be aware during this time you could experience longer than usual wait times.
Our meter reading services have resumed for customers without smart meters. However, if you have a meter that is located inside, or with other access issues, we may have to estimate your usage.
If you want to send us an actual reading, and can read your meter safely, you can submit your reading on our meter reading page, or by calling us. We’ll reissue a revised bill based on your reading.
Staying in touch
You can continue to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions or would like to discuss your situation with us, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or by calling on 0800 668 236.