I live on a shared driveway, in a flat or in a shared building. What do I need to know?

Sometimes you’ll need consent from additional parties before your home can be connected to fibre, but we will work with you to help with this process if it affects you.

If your home has a shared driveway, if you live in flat or building with a body corporate, or if you are renting your property, consents are required before fibre can be installed.

If you are a tenant you will need to have consent from your landlord, if you live in a flat or shared building you will need consent from all the owners of the building or their agents and if you are on a shared driveway you will need consent from the owners of all the properties on the driveway.