If your home has multiple devices like smartphones, tablets, PCs, Smart TVs or gaming consoles, you’ll probably need the speed and bandwidth of fibre. Copper ADSL and VDSL internet connections can get congested as more devices connect simultaneously. With a fibre connection, you are less likely to experience reduced speeds by running several devices at the same time.
Here’s what fibre lets you enjoy:
- All the entertainment you can handle. Watch TV, movies, sport and more on Netflix, On Demand, Sky, Neon, Amazon Prime and the ever-growing list of online content providers.
- Streaming music via Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud or any other online music source.
- The best gaming experiences. Play faster, get updates quicker and add more players.
- Learn faster. Get more information and access video easily - perfect for any level of education.
- Easy Cloud storage. Greater upload and download speeds let you store your files safely and access them quickly.
- The freedom to work from home. With fibre, anything you need to send, receive or access via the cloud is done quickly and easily.