The supply of broadband under this Business Broadband Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with our General Terms for Broadband Customers (“General Terms”), our Privacy and Fair Use Policies and the following special terms (“Special Terms”). If there is any conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply.
- This Plan includes:
- unlimited broadband data (subject to our Fair Use Policy), delivered over an ADSL, VDSL or Fibre connection. A $99 (excl. GST) connection fee applies; and
- the use of a modem or router (unless you choose to use your own) and Analog Telephone Adapter (if you choose to purchase our business phone service). A $13.04 (excl. GST) delivery fee applies.
- Your pricing on this Plan is not fixed and is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes.
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- You have the option to purchase our add-on business phone services with this Plan, which you may start at any time, or cancel at any time on 30 days’ notice to us.
- Our business phone service includes unlimited calls to standard landline and mobile numbers in NZ and Australia, subject to our Fair Use Policy. A separate international landline calling package can be added at any time at an additional cost.
- If you purchase our business phone service, please note that:
- you must use the equipment we supply; and
- your calls will be delivered over your broadband connection using Voice over Internet Protocol. This means that if there is a power or broadband outage, you will be unable to make calls using our phone service, including Emergency 111 calls.
Equipment Supply Terms
- We will continue to own any equipment we supply to you, including any modems, routers, adapters and cables. Unless otherwise agreed, if your broadband service ends for any reason, you must return our equipment, in good working condition, within 30 days. If you fail to return our equipment or return it damaged, we may charge you an equipment fee. Equipment fees vary depending on the type of equipment. Please see our website for a full list of standard fees and additional service charges.
- If you choose to use your own equipment to access our broadband service, you agree that your equipment is your responsibility, and we can’t guarantee or support performance of your equipment or compatibility with our network.
- This Plan is not available in conjunction with any other broadband offer from us.
- Additional fees may apply to fibre installations and to any new ADSL or VDSL connections (e.g. if fibre is not available at your property and you do not already have an ADSL or VDSL connection). We will let you know if any additional fees apply.
- Standard acceptance and credit criteria apply. Our standard fees and additional service charges (published on our website) also apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.