The supply of electricity under this Business Electricity Plan (“Plan”) is in accordance with Nova Energy’s General Terms and Conditions for Commercial Customers which are available at www.novaenergy.co.nz (“General Terms”), and the following terms (“Special Terms”). If there is any conflict between our General Terms and the Special Terms of this Plan, the Special Terms will apply:
- Your pricing on this Plan is not fixed and is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you if your pricing changes.
- We may also adjust your pricing on this Plan if, for any reason, the information we have relied on to set your pricing is incorrect and/or requires amendment (e.g., if your metering set-up or capacity and/or your pricing category is incorrect or changes).
- This Plan cannot be transferred to a different property and will end if you move.
- This Plan is only available in selected regions. It does not apply to or include residential, or Time-of-Use (TOU) sites; unmetered electricity charges, or to distributed generation (i.e., solar export) pricing.
- There is no prompt payment discount available on this Plan. A late payment fee of $25 may apply if you don’t pay your bill on time.
- Standard acceptance criteria apply. Our standard fees and additional service charges (published on our website) also apply.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Plan at any time without notice.